About the Course
In this course, we will guide you through the process of Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transactions using Tally, We will demonstrate the basics of accounts receivable and payable management in Tally and explain the complete process of enabling bill-wise entry and its usage in recording credit transactions for accurate tracking of accounts receivables and payables. We will also introduce you to the concept of MIS reports and their significance in decision-making and financial analysis.
What will students learn in your course?
- Fundamentals of Outstanding Management
- Define Credit Limit
- Enabling Bill-wise details in TallyPrime
- How to create reminder letter for outstanding account
- Introduction to Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transactions
- Introduction to Recording Accounting Vouchers in Tally
- Receipt Voucher (F6)
- Payment Voucher (F5)
- Purchase Voucher (F9)
- Sales Voucher (F8)
Module 2: Accounts Receivable and Payable Management / Recording of Credit Purchase and Sales Transaction
- Learning Objectives and Introduction to Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Usage of Bill-wise Entry in Purchase and Payment Voucher
- Usage of Bill-wise entry in Sales and Receipt Voucher
- Usage of Advance Reference for Recording of Advance Receipts and Payment Vouchers Usage of Bill-wise Entry – On Account
- Specifying Credit Limit for Parties and Restricting Sales Voucher based on Credit Limit.
- Bills Payable and Receivable Reports in Tally
- Introduction to MIS
- Final Accounts Reports