Know more about our flagship Tally certifications
- Comprehensive Guide for Business Accounting
- Combination of basic to advanced financial accounting concepts and topics with real-world/Business applications using TallyPrime.
- Covers in depth concepts of taxation, compliance, accounts payable and receivable, and recording and reporting.
- Complete Guide for Advanced Business Accounting and Taxation
- Covers in depth concepts of advanced accounting and inventory to taxation including payroll and income tax
- Courseware designed for learners and working professionals to aid them in career progression
Key Certification Takeaways
Our courses include interactive and interesting content, concepts and content delivery to ensure you a delightful learning experience.
Locate a centre to Enroll
We have a wide network of partners across India and Middle East Countries
You can also locate a partner from our Tally Education App
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Most frequent questions and answers
This program is highly recommended for learners who aspire to build a successful career in Accounts, Finance, Taxation and Banking sectors or start a career as an entrepreneur.
One must have completed their 12th or PUC in any stream to be accepted into the certification. One can easily get through in the course because it has been created in the best and simplest manner that is compatible with the brand-new TallyPrime software.
After completing the certification, you’ll have gained a foundational understanding of finance and accounting and be able to apply that understanding to a wide range of real-world situations, by applying this knowledge in the field of corporate decision-making in your future jobs.
The job prospects are infinite when you acquire an entry-level career with only basic Accounting and Finance skills. Because these abilities can be built upon, it is simple to acquire more sophisticated ones after completing the Tally Certifications and acquiring a foundational level of expertise.
We strongly advise doing the certification in the order listed because the content builds on previous sessions. It is always recommended to complete LEVEL 1 for TallyEssential before moving to LEVEL 2.
To complete the training and receive the specialisation certificate, which will aid in the development of your profession and allow you to display the certificate, you must pass the assessment.