About the Course
This course will act as a detailed guide for new computer users or those who want to know more to get started with the basics to become a Pro!
In today’s scenario, knowledge of Computer Basics, MS Office courses, the internet, and social media is required in everyday life. From a student to a housewife, from a businessman to a retired individual, basic knowledge of MS office courses is indispensable for everyone.MS Office is the basic tool for day-to-day computer operations. If you are looking for the best computer Course that provides MS office with the basics of Computers, your search ends here.
You will gain knowledge of the most popular, modern technologies used at home and at work through this basic computer skills course. In this practical course, you will gain computer literacy while learning how to utilize the Internet efficiently and access, create, save, and manage documents, spreadsheets, and emails. We demystify terminology and impart best practice skills for the productive and secure use of hardware and software.
The specialization course on Computer Basics with MS Office covers step-by-step instructions from fundamentals. It includes Computer Basics, Fundamentals, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet, and many more.
Course Created by: Vedanta Soft solutions Medium: English
12 hr 52 min
- How to Change Desktop Background, Set Picture, Solid Color and Slideshow
- How to Create Files and Folders
- Delete Functions – Temporary and Permanent Delete
- How to Check System Configuration, CPU, Ram, HDD, Background Application and More
- Device Manager – Learn How to Enable and Disable Devices of a Computer
- Account Login Settings – Enable and Disable Security
- System Cleanup – Temp, Recent, Recycle bin cleaning
- How to Calculator – Different type of calculations
- How to Launch Paint and Painting Tools
- Paragraph and Editing tools
- Inserts Tab – Insert illustration, Links
- Analysis and Outline tools
- Page tools with mail merge
- Finalization of a document
- Working with sheets
- Print-related functions
- Working with objects and dynamic data
- Logical functions and Lookups
- Data Validation & Macros
- 3d SUM- Age Calculator – Charts- Office Tools
- How to Launch Microsoft PowerPoint
- An introduction to the User Interface
- Shortcut Keys – PowerPoint
- MS PowerPoint – Design Slide Background
- MS PPT – Transition Basics
- MS PPT – Animations
- PROJECT -1 – Department of Tourism
Cost Centre Management
This specialization course covers various concepts and its application related to Cost Centre and Strategy.
This specialization course help learners understand the various concepts related to TallyPrime and its application at length.