About the Course
The specialization course covers Meaning of Cost Centre, Importance and Types of Cost Centre, Activation of Cost Category and Cost Centre, Cost Centre or Profit Centre Allocation in Transactions, Automation of Cost Centre and Reporting amongst other concepts and their application on the all new TallyPrime.
The course is enriched with numerous real life business scenarios, charts, screenshots, observations, solved illustrations, and practice scenarios on TallyPrime. It is structured in a blended format which gives you a flexibility to learn at your own pace while getting help from experts. As a certified learner you get an edge among your fellow competitors in the job market.
Course Created by: Kaushlam Medium: English
- Meaning of Cost Centre
- Importance of Cost Centre
- Types of Cost Centre
- Difference between the Cost Centre, Profit Center, and an Investment Centre
- Accounting for Cost Centre
- Enable Cost Centre in Tally
- Use Cost Centres or Profit Centres for Allocation of Incomes and Expenses
- Create Cost Centre
- Create Cost Category
- Create multiple cost categories in one-go
- Use Cost Category in Cost Centres
- Parallel Allocation of Cost Centres or Profit Centres in Transactions
- Cost Centre or Profit Centre Allocation in Transactions
- Cost Allocation
- Use Cost Category for Parallel Allocation
- Automation of Cost Centre
- Cost Centre Class
- Create Cost Centre Class
- Use Cost Centre Class
- Track Income and Expenses Incurred Cost Centre-Wise
- Breakup of Cost Centre
- Cost Centre Summary
- Cost Centre Monthly Summary
- Cost Category Summary
This specialization course help learners understand the various concepts related to TallyPrime and its application at length.
Banking Utilities Management
The specialization course will help learners understand the Banking process in general and its process in TallyPrime.