- 3 Hours
- Self- learning videos
- Accessibility from multiple devices
- Accessibility to content for 1 year
- Lifelong access to Tally Job Portal
- Industry- recognized Tally Certificate after completion
About the Course
This course is developed to discuss the detailed Purchase and Sales process cycle. This will give a conceptual clarity on the objectives to generate various documents during purchase and sales processes. It will also give clarity on the objectives for linking these documents in order to provide ease of operation in real life and the impact these documents will make on various reports generated using Tally. The entire course is covered with a very simple explanation, quite an interesting business scenario and a case study to give absolute clarity of each and every topic.
The course is enriched with numerous real life business scenarios, charts, screenshots, observations, solved illustrations on TallyPrime. The professional course is structured in a blended format which gives you the flexibility to learn at your own pace while getting help from experts. As a certified learner you get an edge among your fellow competitors in the job market.
Course Created by: BMA Institute of Professional studies Medium: Hindi
Module 1 - Purchase Order Processing
• Recording Purchase Order voucher
• Recording Receipt Note voucher
• Recording Purchase voucher
• Recording Debit Note voucher
• Recording Payment voucher
Module 2- Sales Order Processing
• Recording Sales Order voucher
• Recording Delivery Note voucher
• Recording Sales voucher
• Recording Credit Note voucher
• Recording Receipt voucher
Module 3 - Order Outstanding and Pre-closure of order
• Purchase Order Outstanding
• Sales Order Outstanding
• Pre-closure of Purchase Order
• Pre-closure of Sales Order
Module 4. Case-study
• Demonstration of all the above topics with the help of real time business scenario
Cost Centre Management
This specialization course covers various concepts and its application related to Cost Centre and Strategy.
This specialization course help learners understand the various concepts related to TallyPrime and its application at length.